To Be Announced
- Online registration is highly recommended. If you fail to receive the confirmation letter after completing the online registration, please contact the Registration & Abstract Submission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete registration requires full payment. Please note that the registration will not be processed without the receipt of this documentation.
Overseas Registration Fee
|Registration fee||Early Registration||Regular Registration|
|Delegate||USD 650||USD 750|
|Student *||USD 200||USD 300|
|Accompanying||USD 200||USD 300|
Domestic Registration Fee
|Registration fee||Regular Registration|
|Student *||NTD 3,500|
Notes: Student is required to upload a proof of status to verify their status with registration; otherwise low fees will not be validated. Applicable for PhD students and postdoc students within 3 years of receiving PhD.
- Access to all Scientific Sessions
- Conference Kit
- Certificate of Attendance
- Coffee Breaks and Lunch
To Be Announced
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancellation must be notified to the Registration & Abstract Submission Office in writing by e-mail (email@example.com)
- All refund will be made after the conference.
- All bank services charges will be deducted from conference registration refunds.
- Please refer to the following cutoff dates for cancellation.
|Cancellation by June 30, 2021||50% Refund|
|Cancellation after June 30, 2021||No Refund|
Every attempt will be made to present the program as printed. However, the Glyco26 reserves the right to alter or cancel, without prior notice, any of the arrangements, programs or other items relating directly or indirectly to the Conference, for any cause beyond its reasonable control. The Glyco26 Registration & Abstract Submission Office is not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alterations. In the event of cancellation of the Conference all pre-paid fees will be refunded in full. However, the Registration & Abstract Submission Office is not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such cancellation.