- Please check the full daily scientific program for Glyco26 in your need.
- The speaker & presenting author is responsible for the accuracy of all information provided during abstract submission, including authors' names, affiliations, authors' order of listing, and the content of the abstract, that will be used in preparing the program and abstract book of Glyco26.
- Glyco26 holds the copyright to use the abstract for scientific purposes at the conference without any prior notice to the contributor/authors.
Invited Talk & Oral Guideline
- (Oral Only) Please be reminded that all Abstract entries selected for oral presentation are expected to also present a poster and upload the relevant information to the Whova app.
- Preferred presentations in MS-PowerPoint 2019 or earlier versions (*.ppt and *.pptx) with a screen ratio of 16:9. Please do not send in your slides as email attachment.
- If you are using a MacBook and prepared your slides on a Mac, please save your
PowerPoint file onto a flash drive and review your slides in the Preview Room AT LEAST 1
HOUR PRIOR to your session, in case you need to make any necessary adjustments due to
format compatibility issues.
- (Invited Speakers Only) If you prefer to use your own MacBook (or any other laptop) for
the presentation, please bring your own HDMI adaptor (such as HDMI-type C) and test out
the connection in your session room prior to the start of your session. This is only allowed
for Invited speakers.
- Please upload the final version of your slides on the laptop provided in each session room AT LEAST 30 MINUTES PRIOR to your session
- Glyco26 utilizes the Whova platform as the symposium mobile application, where you can upload various poster information such as poster PDF, photos, contact details, and short introduction with the Whova link which was sent to presenting author on 10th July.
- Please set-up before 27th Aug 12:00-16:20, and remove after 31st Aug 18:00, before 1st Sep 11:20.
- There will be two Poster sessions on Tuesday (Aug 29) and Thursday (Aug 31) afternoon, 16:00-18:00. You are requested to man the Poster on Tuesday if your assigned Abstract number is odd number (A001, A003, …), or Thursday, if your assigned Abstract number is even number (A002, A004, …).
- If the authors are unable to participate in the scheduled session, they are encouraged to present their work during the alternative Poster session.
- Posters not removed will be disposed of directly without permission.
- DO NOT MAIL YOUR POSTER to the symposium venue. A printed poster is required as no printing and set-up service will be provided onsite.
- Maximum poster measurements (vertical presentation): width 90 cm and height 120 cm.
- The adhesive tapes will be provided onsite. No paste, glue, thumbtacks or staples are permitted.
- Be sure to include the Paper Title, Authors’ Names and Affiliations centered at the top of the poster.
- A large font (20 point or larger) for the primary text, and an even larger font for headings are recommended.
- Please note that all posters must be displayed in English.