Important Date for the AuthorAbstract Submission Deadline: April 1, 2021
Notification of Abstract Acceptance: May. 15, 2021
Registration Deadline for Presenters: May 30, 2021
Abstract TopicsTo be announced
General Guidelines1. Abstracts must only be submitted via online system before deadline. Abstracts submitted via fax or email will not be accepted.
2. Abstract should be written in proper English.
3. Abstract should include the title, names of all authors (without titles), department, affiliations, city, and country.
4. Abstract can only be submitted by one of the author.
5. All accepted abstracts’ presenting author must register Glyco 26.
6. Abstracts must contain original material neither published nor presented elsewhere prior to 29 August 2021.
7. Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts. Any mistakes in literature or in scientific facts will be published as what is typed.
8. The Scientific Committee of the Glyco 26 reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts either oral or poster presentation and to choose a suitable session for the abstract. The authors’ preference of the type of the presentation and theme will be taken into account.